Being the Guild Master is not as hard as many people make it out to be.

About Me

I am currently having a blast leveling and preparing for endgame content on Final Fantasy XIV. These are the adventures that I have come accross.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Real Life

Hey there,

Sorry about missing a post yesterday, I am sure that many of you are very upset with me not posting as well as being late with the post today. I have had a few things to deal with in real life. Well, the fact I have been doing some hardcore arenas in the past couple of days. All of these factors leads to the problem, I usually pre-write all of my posts or at least the core of the posts, but yesterday I didn't get on my computer to even post it. I am sorry for that, so I am just going to save the post for next Monday or Tuesday.

Well, on with new things going on. I have yet to talk to the main officer that I see having a problem bringing the old GM back as a raider. Although, this whole situation is beginning to look like it will be a hassle that is not even worth messing with. I mean, the old GM wanted to just raid at first, but now he wants a small say in what goes on since he built the guild for the most part. I would agree that he did build a lot of this guild, and I can somewhat empathize with him about seeing someone else run a guild that I set up. The major issue here is the fact that if he wants some control or even a say in the guild, the majority of the people in the guild that feel wronged by him, will not go for this. I talked to a couple people about the whole situation, and they have about the same opinion I do. We can take him back as a raider because he can do good ranged dps, but we do not want him to have any say in the guild. Of course, I could just let him whisper me with his say, and then not really use it that much.

I still need to talk to a few more people about this before any decision is even came to. As it is, he probably will have a hard time being in this guild, even as a common raider lower on the totem pole. I think many people would rather see him work his way back up. This is a bit of a rare situation that I do not think many people have to deal with, but sometimes in live, stuff happens. He says he does not want to jump through hoops for the guys that he wronged and what not. I understand where he is coming from, he just wants to come back and be cool with everyone. I just do not think a few of the people in the guild will let this happen. I am super laid back, so it wouldn't bother me, but I know a few of the people in the guild. I think it would bother them way too much.

I am going to have to go with which would be better for the guild in this situation, which I am still gathering opinions on from people that were here from the start with him. I would rather keep the guild the way it is now, rather than having 5 people leave because he came back.


-Dratotem

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers