Being the Guild Master is not as hard as many people make it out to be.

About Me

I am currently having a blast leveling and preparing for endgame content on Final Fantasy XIV. These are the adventures that I have come accross.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

First Post

Generally, with the first post of a blog, you find out exactly what a person will be talking about for the unforeseeable future of their blog. This blog, I am starting out with the simple task of describing my experience as a Guild Master in the popular World of Warcraft game of a semi-hardcore raiding guild. I would call us hardcore, but some of our player base are not hardcore; as we are on a medium population server. The name of the guild is Kills Internet Monsters on the Baelgun server.
I do not intend to hold back the information on the guild at all, as I do keep my feelings to my guildies in my head: mostly anyway. I do not mind if they do happen to stumble accross this blog and notice what I am talking about. I do not intend for them to find out, but if they do, they do.

I do intend to talk about a lot of the struggles that I have seen in the past as well as those that are happening in the now. I enjoy what I do, I will not lie, it is not for everyone. There are a lot of stresses about the job that a lot of people could not handle in a video game, but I enjoy what I do; so it does not bother me one bit.

A little bit about myself for those that do not want to go read the bio, although in the future I am sure that is what people will read before this post. I am sure of that, but I have experience in running raiding guilds. I ran a guild for 3 years that only broke up when I had to change my playing times. I have found out about the type of people that I want to be surrounded with as well as the type of people that I like to avoid. I plan to talk about these in the future in depth. I also plan on fixing the about me section in the next day or so.

If anyone would like to find out more about me personally or would like to ask any sort of questions, feel free to comment or send me a private message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers